Thank you and congratulations!
I’m congratulating you because you are on the verge of making one of the biggest financial transactions of your life – the purchase of a piece of real estate. And I’m thanking you for retaining me and my team to help make this process as smooth, safe and worry-free as possible.
As well as thanking you for your business, I’m sending you this e-mail to:
- Assure you that you have just made a great decision in your choice of lawyer.
- Inform you of the range of services included in the package fee under which you retained me (Complete list at the bottom of the page).
- Advise you to watch for important messages from me in the coming weeks.
If you're like most people, buying a home is one of the largest financial decisions you will ever make. With the right experts to help you, this can and should be a very exciting time, but it can also be full of pitfalls. That's why it's vital that you have qualified and trustworthy legal counsel to guide you every step of the way.
A good lawyer will ensure that your interests are protected. He or she will also make certain that all of the necessary documents are processed accurately and that the extensive regulatory requirements are complied with in a timely and efficient manner.
Fortunately, you have picked the right expert to join you on your journey to this financial milestone. There are many lawyers to choose from, but very few who offer everything I do:
- Highly competitive rates.
- The option of convenient Saturday and weeknight appointments when needed (We know you're busy so we make it easy).
- Legendary dedication and a high level of customer service.
- Open lines of communication with regular contact and reminder e-mails to ensure you don't miss any critical steps in the process.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Friendly staff and approachable legal counsel to make the process pleasant, not intimidating.
My practice is exclusively dedicated to Real Estate. I have specific knowledge about the risks and hazards of buying and selling property. As soon as you decided to retain my firm, the successful completion of your home purchase became our primary goal and concern. When you have questions, we encourage you to call or visit us. When issues arise, the full force of our experience and expertise will be there to protect you. As part of our high level of customer service, you'll be getting more e-mails from me over the coming weeks, so please stay tuned for important information about your house purchase. We look forward to serving you!
We look forward to serving you!
Mark F. Graham
Mark F. Graham
Barrister, Solicitor, Public Notary
Mark Graham Law Office Professional Corporation
Legal Fees Package for Buyers
The package fee under which you have retained Mark Graham Law Office includes the following services:
- Introductory meeting (if requested).
- Reviewing your Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
- Title search.
- Document preparation.
- Reviewing one set of solicitor’s mortgage instructions (additional charge for more.
- Mortgage preparation.
- Registration of One mortgage.
- Corresponding with the seller’s lawyer.
- Arranging the payment of file disbursements.
- Preparation and review of closing documents.
- One meeting with you for the signing of closing documents.
- Reviewing the Statement of Adjustments and the cash flow reconciliation statement with you.
- One registration of Title Transfer.
- Follow-up report.
P.S. If you would like to know more about what to expect during the lead up to your home purchase, I invite you to visit our website: www.grahamlaw.ca.