You are on the verge of making one of the biggest financial transactions of your life – the sale of a piece of real estate. Thank you for retaining me and my team to help make this process as smooth, safe and worry-free as possible.
As well as thanking you for your business, I’m sending you this e-mail to:
- Assure you that you have just made a great decision in your choice of lawyer
- Inform you of the range of services included in the package fee under which you retained me (The complete list is at the bottom of the page).
- Advise you to watch for important messages from me in the coming weeks.
If you’re like most people, selling your property (or the property of a loved one) is one of the most significant financial decisions you will ever make. With the right experts to help you, this experience can be relatively painless, but it can also be full of pitfalls. That’s why it’s vital that you have qualified and trustworthy legal counsel to guide you every step of the way. A good lawyer will ensure that your interests are protected. He or she will also make certain that all of the necessary documents are processed accurately and that the extensive regulatory requirements are complied with in a timely and efficient manner.
You’re in good hands!
Fortunately, you have picked the right expert to guide you along the way. There are many lawyers to choose from, but very few who offer everything I do:
- Highly competitive rates.
- The option of convenient Saturday and weeknight appointments when needed (We know you’re busy so we make it easy!).
- Legendary dedication and a high level of customer service.
- Open lines of communication with regular contact and reminder e-mails to ensure you don’t miss any critical steps.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Friendly staff and approachable legal counsel to make the process pleasant as possible, not intimidating.
In addition, the bulk of my business is in real estate law, so I have specific knowledge about the risks and hazards of buying and selling property. As soon as you decided to retain my firm, helping you sell your property became our primary goal and concern. When you have questions, we encourage you to call or visit us. When issues arise, the full force of our experience and expertise will be there to protect you.
Customer service that goes above and beyond.
As mentioned above, you’ll be getting more e-mails from me over the coming weeks, so please stay tuned. This regular e-mail contact will arm you with important information about your property sale and is part of our effort to go above and beyond the normal level of customer service.
We look forward to serving you!
Mark F. Graham
Mark F. Graham
Barrister, Solicitor, Public Notary
Mark Graham Law Office Professional Corporation
Legal Fees Package for Sellers
The package price under which you have retained Mark Graham Law Office includes the following services:
- Introductory meeting (if requested).
- Reviewing your Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
- Document preparation.
- Corresponding with the purchaser’s lawyer.
- Answering title requisitions provided by the purchaser’s lawyer.
- Obtaining and registering up to two mortgage discharges, liens, notice of security interest or title defects (Not included: Government discharge fee).
- Preparation of Statement of Adjustments.
- Arranging the payment of file disbursements (e.g., real estate commissions, payments to purchaser’s lawyer, mortgage payments, etc.).
- Preparation and review of closing documents.
- Meeting with you for the signing of closing documents.
- Reviewing the Statement of Adjustments and the cash flow reconciliation statement with you.
- Follow-up report.
P.S. If you would like to know more about what to expect during the lead up to the sale of your property, I invite you to visit our website: www.grahamlaw.ca.